As a Senior Network Support Analyst - Application Deployment with Frost, you will beresponsible for coordinating the installation, deployment, and maintenance of all server/client deployed applications.Responsibilities will include adhering to company IT operational andsecurity standards and practices as well as development of scripts,reports, and SQL queries; providing support to end users as well asother end user support organizations; developing and maintaining application installation/deployment procedures; and managing the Change Control process necessary to minimize productionrisks. The candidate will play a major role in conceptualizing new application strategies, including recommendation of architecturaldesign, technical resource requirements, and deployment strategies.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical training
* 5+ years of applications, installation, deployment, and support experience
* 5+ years of experience with Active Directory, New Technology File System (NTFS) and Distributed File System (DFS)
* 3+ years of experience with deploying client/server applications in terminal server (Citrix) environment
* Ability to work efficiently both independently as well as in a group environment
* Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
* 4+ years of experience in a corporation with multi system/multi- location environment preferred
* Advanced PowerShell scripting skills preferred
* Experience with MS SQL queries preferred.