• SDWAN Technology (Versa, SilverPeak, Viptela) • Campus/WAN/DC Routing & Switching, ACI Fabric (Cisco ISR, CAT, Nexus) • NGFW Platforms (Juniper, Cisco, Fortinet)
Good to know Skills:
• Voice Telephony (Cisco, Avaya)
• Azure Network Infrastructure Administration • Coding/Scripting (Ansible, Python) • DNS, DHCP & IPAM (DDI)
• Acts as a shift lead during US hrs to coordinate incoming incident/issues/changes amongst the team and drive high visibility business-impacting service outages.
• Identify new opportunities & run PoC/implementation with the rest of the team as part of a technology refresh.
• Mentor and help other members of a team with relevant technologies and issues as Sr resource.
• Installation, troubleshooting & management of Network Infrastructure as a part of Global Network Services team.
• Ownership of low to high priority incidents assigned to Network queue by Service Desk, Users & Monitoring systems until resolution.
• Implement routine changes such as OS upgrades, Routing, ACL/Firewall rule updates, and project-related changes such as installation & configuration of new devices, ISP circuits, S2S VPN etc.
• Effectively collaborate with Vendors, ISPs & other cross-functional teams to drive incidents & Changes while following ITSM best practices & SLAs.
• Identify Automation opportunities and automate regular network functions via code.
• Update diagrams, documentation, policies & procedures to keep SoPs up to date.
• Part of a Global team providing 24*5 support with rotating on-call over the weekend.
• Bachelor’s degree in CS/Electronics/IT or equivalent with 10+ years of industry experience in the networking domain.
• Relevant Certifications on vendor products like Cisco, Juniper, SDWAN etc.
• Must have strong Networking concepts and experience in Cisco Routing/Switching/Wireless, NGFW, IPS/IDS, DDI platforms.
• Must have hands-on experience on one of the SDWAN Platforms such as Versa, Viptela, Silver Peak.
• Excellent Troubleshooting skills and must be able to work effectively within and other teams.
• Be open to work on technologies under Network portfolio such as Load balancers, NAC, Remote Access VPNs, DDI, Azure.
• Experience in using common systems logging and monitoring tools such as Splunk, Solarwinds • Basic understanding of IP Telephony & Voice Networking concepts.
• Understanding of any of scripting languages (Shell/Python /Perl) • Good understanding of ITSM.
• Willing to work during evening Hrs and weekends as needed to support the business.
Valid through: 6/7/2021