In this role, you will:
- Establish and maintain positive and constructive relationships with clients.
- Communicate with the customer to understand their network and securityarchitecture, infrastructure and operational environment.
- Communicate with the customer to understand their networksecurity objectives.
- Map customer networksecurity objectives to RedSeal capabilities.
- Define a practical plan for integrating RedSeal into a customer environment to meet their specific objectives.
- Assist customer towards realization of the effectively integrated system.
- Provide hands-on leadership to resolution of technical/integration problems.
- Effectively escalate critical issues of both technical and operational natures.
- Provide standard and customized training on the RedSeal system.
- Identify additional integration and value opportunities.
- Provide accurate, complete and timely written documentation for all project phases.
- Effectively communicate project status and issues to both customer and RedSeal.
A successful RedSeal Senior Network Security Engineer is an effective team player, interacting with:
- Support & Engineering Teams, for resolution of product issues.
- Product Management Team, for identification and prioritization of product enhancements.
- Account Team, for identification of techniques and resources to help position RedSeal Technology appropriately in specific customer environments.
- Documentation Team, for evolution of Product Documentation and related resources.
- Professional Services Team, to maximize customer success.
As a result of your experiences using RedSeal in customer environments, you will be in a position to identify new techniques and methodologies, as well as potential usability enhancements to the RedSeal product. Capturing this knowledge in the form of internal and external materials such as write-ups, workflows, run-books, and “webinar”-type contexts is an important component of this position.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 years of Network and/or Security consulting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customer representatives at multiple levels of the organization – from highly technical to senior management.
- Ability to identify, understand and communicate complex network and security issues effectively.
- Effective Project Management and leadership skills, working with multiple teams within the customer environment.
- Ability to identify, escalate and resolve issues that impact customer success.
- Ability to effectively track and communicate project status and results.
- Ability to identify opportunities for broader integration opportunities within the customer environment.
- Ability to identify and communicate techniques, methodologies and usability enhancements to improve future projects.
- Multilanguage skills a plus.
Technical Background and Skills
- BS in CS/CIS/EE/MIS or equivalent experience.
- At least 10 years of experience in networking/security areas.