Senior Network Security Consultant
11 - 15 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for Senior Network Security Consultant for our client in Santa Clara, CA
Job Title: Senior Network Security Consultant
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- 10+ years of NetworkSecurityexperience
- Strong background in Network Data and Security management
- Switching technologies(Cisco and Arista)
- Routing technologies (Cisco)
- Firewalls (Cisco, Arista and PaloAlto)
- Load Balancers (F5 and AVI Networks)
- Experience in multiple firewalls (Checkpoint, Juniper) would be added advantage
- Understanding and implementation of network traffic analysis, remote access methods and systems, stateful inspection firewalls, encryption, authentication and authorization technology.
- Good knowledge in VPNtechnologies and security protocols like IPsec, ISAKMP, SSL, PKI, RADIUS, TACACS, EAP, LDAP etc.
- Ensure that all implemented projects meet best practice security guidelines.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic information security principles and security best practice guidelines (ISO 17799, NIST, etc.)
- Operate and maintain LAN/WAN equipment and related service
- TCP/IPnetworking including IP classes, subnets, multicast, NAT, WINS, DNS, and DHCP, Networktroubleshooting
- Wireless protocols and services and Network analysis tools
- Demonstrated expertise of networking knowledge including a thorough understanding of the OSI model
- Thorough Knowledge & experience in securitytechnologies like Hardening, Net flow, Content & packet filtering such as web sense