Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Support WAN, LAN and WLAN with a Cisco-centric infrastructure, routers, firewalls, security, wireless, LAN switching and Nexus data center, along with LAN / WAN design and implementation.
- Manage load balancing (DNS / DHCP / IP).
- Provide remote access solution support (VPN, Terminal Services).
- Work with emerging technologies such as SD-WAN and data center products.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with switching (capacity planning & VLAN’s), routing (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP), WAN technologies (MPLS, VPLS, VPN) and security (Cisco Firewalls, IPS).
- Experience with VPNs, Avaya VoIP, SIP trunking, Cisco wireless deployments, SD-WAN, Cisco data center switching, security methodology, load balancing, VMware, Citrix and network monitor tools.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.