The Senior Network Engineer will bring advanced knowledge and a new perspective to the design, implementation and maintenance of the overall networkinfrastructure of the company. We are actively seeking self-motivated candidates who are interested in joining our team with extensive troubleshooting knowledge in routing and switching. As the Senior Network Engineer, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Design, Implement, Monitor and maintain the overall networkinfrastructure of the company.
- Provide Tier 3 and Tier 4 escalation support to the customers on day to day basis.
- Performance monitoring, alert monitoring, event correlation and suppression, ticket notification and escalation.
- Troubleshoot and resolves Data Center, Enterprise Wireless related issues.
- Participate in certain aspects of user consulting and systems analysis.
- Make recommendations continually on changes in network configuration and hardware to improve delivery of service.
- Provide documentation to support recommendations.
- Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability
- Participate in regular on-call rotation as an escalation resource
- Respond and resolve complex network issues in a timely and systematic fashion
- Interface frequently with cross discipline support teams (Systems, Database, and Storage)
- Experience with cisco and Aruba ISE/NAC environments.
- Experience with Cisco collaboration environment
- Experience with SDN technologies like vmware NSX, Microsoft AZURE etc.
- Ability to multitask in a high pressured situation
- Experience withMeraki or Aruba Wireless Environment
- Cisco, Vmware, Mircrosoft,chekpoint and or Palo Alto Networking certifications
- 7 + Years of experience in complex Data Center and Enterprise LAN/WAN Environments
- Extensive troubleshooting knowledge in routing and switching
- Advanced knowledge and experience needed in the following:
- Cisco IOS,IOS-XE Cisco NX-OS
- EIGRP and BGP routing
- Datacenter networking Devices, Cisco NX-OS, 7K, 9K, 5K, 2K
- VPNtechnologies such as IPSEC, GRE, Anyconnect ssl vpns etc
- Configuration, troubleshooting, design and maintenance of firewall technologies such as Palo Alto, Cisco and Checkpoint firewall platforms
- Cisco Wireless Environment
- Microsoft Visio
Job ID 2017-1395