As a Senior Network Engineer, you will be responsible for bringing advanced knowledge and a new perspective to the design, implementation and maintenance of the overall networkinfrastructure of the company.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and interested in joining the team.
As the Senior Network Engineer, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Designing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining the overall networkinfrastructure of the company
- Providing Tier 3 and Tier 4 escalation support to the customers on day to day basis
- Performance monitoring, alert monitoring, event correlation and suppression, ticket notification and escalation
- Troubleshooting and resolving Data Center, Enterprise Wireless related issues
- Troubleshooting and resolving Security ( Firewall and ISE) infrastructure related issues
- Participating in certain aspects of user consulting and systems analysis
- Making recommendations continually on changes in network configuration and hardware to improve delivery of service
- Providing documentation to support recommendations
- Suggesting improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability
- Participating in regular on-call rotation as an escalation resource
- Responding and resolving complex network issues in a timely and systematic fashion
- Interfacing frequently with cross discipline support teams (Systems, Database, and Storage)
To be considered for this role, you must have the following qualifications:
- 7 + years of experience in complex Data Center and Enterprise LAN/WAN Environments
- Experience with configuration, design and maintenance of firewall technologies such as Palo Alto, Cisco and Checkpoint
- Extensive troubleshooting knowledge of Firewalls (ASA, Checkpoint and PAN)
- Advanced knowledge andexperienceneeded in the following:
- Cisco Identity Services Engine
- VPNtechnologies such as IPSEC, GRE, Anyconnect ssl vpns etc
- Data center networking devices, Cisco NX-OS, 7K, 9K, 5K, 2K
- Cisco Wireless Environment
- Microsoft Visio
- Aruba Network Access Control
- Experience with Cisco IOS,IOS-XE Cisco NX-OS
- Experience with EIGRP and BGP routing
- Experience with Cisco collaboration environment
- Experience with SDN technologies like vmware NSX, Microsoft AZURE etc.
- Knowledge of Meraki or Aruba Wireless Environment.
- Cisco, VMWare, Microsoft, chekpoint and or Palo Alto Networking certifications
- Ability to multitask in a high pressured situation