A top market broker is seeking a Sr. Network Engineer.
- Design solutions that adhere to Architecture standards
- Identify and document formal project scope, purpose and boundaries
- Support the on-call business process for off-hours (tier 3support)
- Provide level 3support to the Network Operations team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent technical training and experience
- 8-12years of focused experience in a NetworkEngineering/Network Operations role preferably in the Financial Services industry
- Comprehensive experience in troubleshooting complex network issues to determine root cause and ability to handle escalated issues that the Network Operations personnel are unable to resolve
- Detailed knowledge of network design concepts and best practices
- Strong security knowledge covering Firewalls, Policy, IDS/IPS, VPN Solutions, and Security practices. Strong product knowledge is essential
- Strong routing knowledge and design experience including EIGRP, IS-IS, BGP
- Strong Voice knowledge on traditional and new technologies (VoIP)
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco hardware and configuration including IOS and CatOS. Knowledge of other vendors is an advantage.