As a Senior Engineer on the Escalations Team in our Managed Services practice, you’ll be immersed with different network technologies including: Cisco Route / Switch, Cisco ASA, Nexus switches, ACI, ISE, F5, Riverbed, Citrix NetScaler, and Palo Alto to name a few. You’ll utilize your skill sets to resolve complex incidents in our customer’s diverse environments, as you collaborate amongst your colleagues of Engineers.
Your role will include support activities, proactive architecture decisions to assist with different clients’ network environments on a global scale, and mentorship of team members that have an interest in similar technologies.
What You Could Do
- Troubleshooting experience with WAN, LAN and Data Center technologies (Ex. MPLS, MetroE, VPLS, DMVPN)
- Troubleshooting experience with various routing protocols (Ex. EIGRP, OSPF, BGP)
- Troubleshooting experience with switching and Layer 2 and 3 issues (Ex. STP, MST, HSRP)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with designing and implementing hub-and-spoke networking configurations
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with designing and implementing security devices (ASA, Sourcefire, Checkpoint, Fortinet, ISE - Identity Services Engine)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with load balancers and WAN optimization devices (F5, NetScaler, SilverPeak, Riverbed)
What You’ve Done
- Strong written and documentation skills, and ability to author professional design documentation as well as customer demonstrations and proposals
- Works well in a fast -paced team environment