- Support support for TechnipFMC’s global networkinfrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and resolves technical issues as they arise.
- Ensure optimal network performance and ensure maximum network uptime.
- Act as the owner of problems through resolution. Analyze issue and take actions to resolve problems (including Root Cause Analysis and Problem Remediation).
- Design, deploy, implement and maintain network solutions to meet business needs.
- Ensure reliability security and performance for TechnipFMC’s global network.
- Provide end-user support and problem resolution for network incidents.
- Maintains and administers LAN, WAN, wireless, load balancing and traffic optimization infrastructure.
- Monitor and document network solutions.
- Participate on 24x7 on-call rotation.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing and troubleshooting global complex network environments.
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience with advanced networktechnologies and solutions including IPv6, MPLS, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, HSRP, policy-based routing, ether-channel, QoS, load balancing, Spanning-Tree, VLANs, Port channels, Firewalls and VPN tunnels.
- Understanding of basic network services: DNS, DHCP and Active Directory.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years hands-on experience with Cisco wireless solutions.
- Minimum 3 yeas experience serving as a Network Engineer or Network Architect in a global network environment.
- CCNP certification or equivalent experience.
- Ability to lead projects and communicate technical solutions to business stake holders.
- Experience with F5 APM, LTM, GTM considered a plus.
- Spends 75% of time in a temperature-controlled environment (office, airport, airplane). Spends 25% traveling to other national and international sites.
- Frequent sitting and operating a computer for long periods of time. Occasional need to carry up to 50lbs.
This position description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.