Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to design, deliver and operate Apple’s enterprise data networks in campuses and offices across the Americas. This person’s main responsibility will be in supporting Apple’s dynamic Culver City campus and its associated services. You will be expected to excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with expert understanding of network technologies. You will demonstrate patience, leadership and collaboration skills in working with various Apple business units, Facilities and other IS&T organizations to deliver and maintain network solutions. You will need to develop clear documentation and procedures associated with designing and implementing new solutions, revamping legacy networks, and sustaining operations. In this position you will have the opportunity to work on multi vendor networks composed of LAN, WAN, Data Center and Remote Access technologies as well as interacting with Apple’s entertainment related business units.
- 7 years in the engineering and operations of information technologies.
- Strong knowledge of switching, routing, firewalls, VPN, WiFi.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience with Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Arista and Juniper platforms.
- Experience in developing and operating network automation solutions.
- Experience working within the requirements of a change management system.
- Experience in handling multiple initiatives at a time.
BS degree or equivalent experience
CCIE or equivalent certification