World Wide Technology, LLC has an opportunity available for a Senior Network Engineer to support our Government Services team located in Annapolis Junction, MD. This position will focus on Tier 4 network support for Cisco and Juniper.
- Cisco CCIE or equivalent skills in routing/switching
- Must know MPLS, BGP, EIGRP very well.
- Juniper JNCIP or equivalent skills in routing switching (secondary, but preferred good working knowledge)
- In-depth knowledge of designing complex routing and switching networks
- Ability to troubleshooting Service Provider networks.
- Knowledge of migrating from Juniper to Cisco (good to have)
- Experience in consulting, leading and driving network designs
- TS/SCI Clearance w/ Full Scope Polygraph REQUIRED
- 15+ years minimum experience in Network Engineering
- CCIE or equivalent experience in Routing/Switching
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other IT related fields.