What does a great Senior Network Engineer do for Fiserv?
You'll serve as our high level technical network specialist on the installation, configuration, and evaluation of network communications and telecommunications hardware and software. Design, install, and configure the networking of computer and systems to ensure the stable operation of our Digital Channels Data Center. This includes researching, modeling, designing, configuring, maintaining, and optimizing existing and future network hardware, software, and communication link.As a Senior Network Developer, you can look forward to:
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Developing technical network solutions and their framework. Including designing and managing the rollout of critical network infrastructures to support Fiserv's products and services, on both a strategic (long term) and tactical (immediate term) level.
- Supporting of the DC Datacenter networks as well as Quality Assurance, Development and Corporate network interfaces. Accountable for network technologies including Intrusion Detection Systems, Firewall, load balancers, WAN management & capacity planning, digital certificate PKI management, disaster recovery planning & testing of the network
- Completing all network and firewall configs, installation, BGP and Peering, Backchannel haul, VPNs (Customer and in company), Authentication and 2-factor, DNS/Certificate administrator.
- Performing network modeling, analysis, and planning of future network growth. Develop and document technology roadmaps.
- Designing and implementing short and long-term strategic plans to make certain network capacity, virtual capacity, and server infrastructure, meets existing and future requirements including input to the annual budget process. This includes both new products/services as well as maintaining/refreshing existing infrastructure.
- Stay abreast of how technology infrastructures are currently impacting and driving the company.
- Ensuring that network infrastructure is fully documented. Implement and maintain policies, procedures for network environment, including but not limited to PCI compliance policies and procedures
- Developing and deploy methodologies for testing network performance and providing network performance statistics and reports
- Providing on-call support
- Leading teams of other network designers and engineers in developing detailed designs and quality-control mechanisms during implementation.
- Practicing network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation
- Providing high quality support for internal and external participants on connectivity issues. Assisting with customer and vendor troubleshooting and support for network issues
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with Enterprise level (multi-site and multi-server, data center Infrastructure Environments) network administration and engineering
- Experience with Cisco IOS, F5 LTMs, VMWare ESXi 5.X, Force10, Palo Alto and/or Checkpoint firewalls
- Ability to work on-call
- High school diploma required
Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/Vet
- Experience with Azure, AWS or other Cloud-based PaaS/SaaS environments
- Certifications: CCNA Certification required, CCNP Certified
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about us.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about "financial services" But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role, you will be aligned with our digital products and services. Digital Channels develops innovative online banking and mobile banking solutions for financial institutions of all sizes with a mission to deliver easy and compelling digital financial management and money movement always at your fingertips. Using in-depth research, user experience design, and industry best practices, Digital Channels' solutions are ranked as the top solutions in the market and adopted by some of the largest and most innovative financial institutions.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.