Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, EagleView® is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7; social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making EagleView a “Best Place to Work” for more than five years running.
We’re looking for a Senior Network Engineer. Reporting to the Director of Cybersecurity, our ideal candidate is out-of-the-box ready and motivated to keep themselves on task. This position supports a highly-available, networkinfrastructure. You’ll be resolving installation, configuration, connectivity and application problems expeditiously to eliminate and/or minimize down time. You’ll also work to proactively reduce recurrence of technical problems utilizing standards, procedures, processes and “best practices.”
- Install, configure, maintain, optimize, and troubleshoot network hardware globally.
- Ensure enterprise-wide network scalability and performance through performance monitoring, logging, packet analysis, and event correlation.
- Create designs for networkinfrastructure and specifications for individual devices and communications circuits.
- Create and maintain documentation of network design and modify to ensure networkinfrastructure is secure, reliable and scalable.
- Responsible for designing and executing all network upgrades required to allow for rapid company growth.
- Update and tune corporate firewalls and DMZ.
- Ensure the security of the network.
- Ensure network meets all requiredsecurity standards and government regulations.
- Ensure firmware updates are deployed in a timely manner to mitigate risk.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Maintains skills by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Develop project roadmaps, plan and implement project timelines, establish test plans, and recommend and implement new network technologies.
- Work with vendors, operational users, and technical personnel in a cross-team capacity.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in a broad scope Network Engineer role.
- AWS experience.
- Experience with Palo Alto Networks Firewalls preferred.
- Experience with firewalls, load balancers, VPN technologies, monitoring systems, and Wi-Fi.
- QoS experience.
- Experience with EIGRP and IP SLA routing protocols.
- Cisco Certification (CCNA or CCNP) a plus, but not required.
- Experience with dynamic routing protocols such as OSPF and BGP and best practices for availability and performance.
- Experience with internet architectures including multi-homing with ISPs, traffic engineering through manipulation of BGP attributes and best practice in peering.
- Data center switching with Cisco Nexus experience.
- Understanding of VoIP support systems on a network
- Scripting, such as PHP a strong asset.
- Limited travel may be required, including internationally.
- Ability to provide support during off-hours and during incident situations.