ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH A POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE!
CyberCore Technologies seeks a Senior Network Engineer to support various clients and projects across our customer base by installing, configuring, troubleshooting and maintaining network systems, LAN, WAN, CAN, and Cisco routers, and switches. This individual will lead a team, serving as a SME.
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years of experience, or 14 years of database development Master experience
- Oversight of network to include performing network maintenance and monitoring; must have superior knowledge of LAN, CAN, WAN and Cisco products
- Work with DB Manager and System Engineer to ensure infrastructure needs are met
- Work with System Engineer to manage anti-virus, helpdesk service, inventory management, network/server performance and firewall/network security
- Work with Security vendor for annual security assessment and remediation
- Document network diagrams, policies and procedures (review and update as needed)
- Provide daily monitoring of servers, network equipment, print services, firewalls, and SAN to ensure a secure and optimally performing network
- Work with engineers to ensure software, hardware and databases are secure and up-to-date on all patches and updates
- Review logs to ensure optimal system/network performance and security