$150K — $200K *
The Senior Engineer, Low Latency Network incumbent will provide deep technical leadership, domain specialization and expertise, and sets direction in developing and implementing solutions to address TD Securities specialized network needs and strategies while advancing the overall design architecture and technology capabilities in accordance with industry developments focused on networking solutions. Role also is influential to Senior Leaders and provides guidance and governance to other technology groups and business areas.
• Provide senior technical leadership in support of the Bank’s objectives related to the overall Network Engineering function focused on TD Securities and Capital Markets.
• Research advanced Network technologies for relevant specialized area of Engineering, develop and document high level and low-level design of respective systems.
• Design, Deploy and Maintain Network infrastructure (Voice, Data, Contact Center) in TD Securities Network Services environment with a focus on Trading applications, Trading floor and supporting infrastructure.
• Lead and support Engineering/Infrastructure projects and designs on an enterprise basis covering US, Canada and international sites.
• Act as thought leader, innovator and agent of change for the programs and services under executive management impacting and influencing organizational direction to meet longer term strategic objectives.
• Work in close partnership with technology teams to support TD’s business objectives and operational support goals and provide domain expertise on strategic Infrastructure as well as Business project related activities (including both Change the Bank and Run the Bank programs).
• Engage executive stakeholders appropriately to review progress and obtain input, validation and approval of key decisions.
• Anticipate client needs to identify appropriate solutions and to influence the development of innovative solutions focused on TD Securities networking needs.
• Interpret internal/external business issues and recommends best practices in own discipline.
• May manage costs for specific projects in conjunction with technology leaders.
• Lead interaction with governance and control groups, (e.g. regulatory / operational risk, compliance and audit) to provide subject matter expertise and consult on risk issues related to Engineering technology and tools.
• Proactively identify emerging technologies and innovative solutions for building more robust platform domains.
• Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise in own area and keep current with emerging industry trends, new technologies and best practices in the external market that can contribute to delivering effective client solutions.
• Contribute to the ongoing development of the team and business partners by sharing information, knowledge and lessons learned on a regular basis.
• Work effectively as a team, supporting other members of the team in achieving business objectives and providing client services.
• May coach, lead and/or develop others as a mentor or technical leader.
• Foster a positive work environment that promotes customer service, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest.
• Lead in knowledge transfer meetings / forums with senior management, the team, other technical areas and business units.
• Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance.
BREADTH & DEPTH
• Recognized as an internal and external expert in specific domain(s) within the organization; spends the majority of their time on technical issues.
• Sets the direction and oversees the work of other IT professionals as assigned on complex, highly-visible engineering projects of significant profile, strategic importance, and enterprise impact to the Bank.
• Recognized as an internal expert within the broad engineering field and may have specialized expertise within multiple domains.
• Provides consultative and strategic guidance to executive leadership.
• University or post-graduate degree
• Strong academic background (e.g., computer science, engineering) or 10 – 15+ years relevant experience
• Demonstrated experience in Network Architecture, Engineering and Support focused on Capital Markets (including Trading networks and Low Latency networks)
Valid through: 11/9/2020
$100K — $150K
25 days ago