Senior Network Engineer
Optomi, in partnership with an industry leading organization in the Denver area, is seeking talented Senior Network Engineers! The ideal candidate will deliver network solutions to customers that will increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, improve deployments and simplify migrations. The Senior Network Engineer will be responsible for providing technical leadership for ongoing enhancement of the standards and specifications of the company's network to include the IP backbone, IDC networkinfrastructure, peering infrastructure, transport infrastructure, and corporate networkinfrastructure.
What the right candidate will enjoy:
- Opportunity to work with the latest and greatest networktechnology!
- Flexible hours and work from home (2-3 days/week)!
- Amazing company culture!
- Opportunity to deploy solutions that will make major impacts in the industry!
Apply today if your background includes:
- 7+ years of experience deploying enterprise WAN/LAN and VoIP networks.
- Expert level experience with at least two of the following: BGP, OSPF and MPLS.
- Strong product knowledge as it applies to Cisco iOS, XR, Nexus, ASR 9000, CRS and GSR.
- 4+ years of experience with IPv4 and/or IPv6 routing and migration technologies.
- Experience with Juniper and Brocade equipment preferred!
- Proven ability with EIGRP and DMVPN.
- Cisco ACI experience highly preferred.
- Design, develop, implement, document, and administer networktechnologies to deliver global data services (LAN, WAN, Wireless, and Load Balancing) to Company users and authorized third-parties.
- Proactively monitor and administer network systems connected to Company’s computing environment.
- Responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining: routers, switches, wireless access points, firewalls, load balancers, voice, and video systems.
- Perform root cause analysis, troubleshooting, and remediation of networkevents as assigned and conduct all necessary follow-up actions based on assignments.
- Take the lead in responding to network incidents and change requests.
- Plan, build, and implement data center and remote site network projects.
- Update and create documentation and network standards documents as assigned.