The ideal candidate will possess a strong technical information and security background with an emphasis on enterprise networking and DLP solutions. He / She will work within a fast-paced, Agile program environment collaborating with cybersecurity architects and technology teams across IBM CISO and business units to implement next generation security solutions.
Essential Job Duties:
• Design, engineering, implementation, management, sustainment and coordination of the Company Data Loss Prevention (DLP) platform(s) to include production and test front ends and infrastructure.
• Engage in information security projects that evaluate existing security services and propose modifications and additional services and capabilities to meet any gaps identified.
• Design, Implement, Manage and Sustain DLP technology set/controls
• Strong knowledge of Networking / TCP/IP / QoS
• Serve as DLP Subject Matter Expert in the Organization.
• Contribute to and/or lead various security architecture review efforts to ensure products include security into design, development and operations
• Strong Interpersonal communicating skills
• Auditing/assurance duties including development, implementation, and maintenance of audit/assurance plans and the regular evaluation of policies to validate and verify present ongoing DLP coverage at all monitoring points is in place and effective.
• Troubleshoot issues/document root cause, resolutions.
• Extensive Experience working with LAN/WAN networks using IPv4/IPv6; and QoS
• Extensive experience in RegEX
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 10+ years experience in computer networking, security and technology-based industry
• 8+ years’ experience providing network architectural leadership.
• 7+ Years of experience in implementing and configuring DLP solutions at the enterprise level
• 7+ Hands-on administration experience working with Symantec DLP, McAfee DLP or a similar enterprise DLP product to include the capabilities of Data at Rest, Data in Motion, and Data in use
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• Experience in Agile / DevOps Environment.
• Background in Cybersecurity or Cybersecurity Security Certifications (CISSP, etc.)
• Experience with class security devices and software (e.g., IPS, IDS, Firewalls, etc.)
• Networking Certification such as CCIE
High School Diploma/GED