- Installation, configuration and maintenance system hardware and operating systems. This includes Hyper-V virtual environments.
- Proactively monitor and administer network systems connected to PinnacleCare’s computing environment. Technologies include but are not limited to routers, switches, wireless access points, firewalls, load balancers, voice and video systems.
- Perform root cause analysis, troubleshoot and remediation of network events.
- Lead deployments of network solutions.
- Take lead in the responding to network incidents and change requests.
- Coordinate efforts of all security compliance related to HITRUST and HIPAA
- Troubleshoot and quickly resolve reported issues with defective equipment, applications and software.
- Deploy operating systems updates, software patches and firmware updates as needed
- Issue and maintain updated inventory logs of all equipment and software.
- Assist in development and implementation of security policies as directed by CIO.
- Respond to system alerts and messages, alerting if necessary staff and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Answer security questions on RFP’s and other audit questionnaires when necessary.
- Work closely with CIO on projects.
- Other Duties: This job description does not cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree desirable. CISSP desirable or willing to obtain within 6 months of hire. Ten or more years of experience managing Windows server based environments.
- Experience implementing Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange, Virtualization, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
- Strong experience with network security products (design, implementation, and support).
- Demonstrated ability to effectively analyze and compile data that can be easily reviewed and understood by others.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated superior problem-solving, critical-thinking and decision-making capabilities and analytical skills.
- Strong project, process management, and organizational skills.
- Collaborative, high-energy, creative, with a “can do” attitude.
- Limited travel