· Apply deep and broad technical background and knowledge of industry trends to operate several critical or high risktechnology areas/customer groups. Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create superior solutions for company and for customers. Mentor/consult with team members, other organizations, customers, and vendors on complex issues.
· Incident Management: Resolve technical and some business incidents independently. Mentor/assist less-experienced team members on complex incidents.
· Escalation Management: identify, mange, and lead escalations through L4. Work with others to help manage escalations through L5.
· Problem Management: Proactively and reactively look for solutions to prevent complex problems from occurring across teams/technologies.
· Change Management: Independently review and verify changes/solutions of high complexity and risk to meet customer and/or trade/company Information Technology infrastructure needs. Lead or participate in a Change Advisory Board or Technical Advisory Board.
· Patch and Security Management: Provide input to security policies. Proactively monitor the environment for patch compliance. Analyze patches for compatibility with each customer or internal infrastructure environment. Approve patch and security changes.
· Configuration Management: Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
· Solution Design: Apply company solutions or, when justified by business needs, create solutions to meet highly complex customer and/or trade/companyIT infrastructure needs. Provide feedback to create new company solution sets.
· Quality: May provide feedback/influence change in internal and/or vendor-provided products/service offerings.
· Project Management: Participate, propose, and/or lead complex customer and internal projects, including transformation, across technology/ customers and/or internal businesses/end user’s areas. Provide review/advice to projects inside/outside responsibility areas.
· Customer Relationship Management: Influence with customers and/or internal businesses/end users on a broad range of technical and operational topics. Becoming a trusted advisor to the customers and/or internal businesses/end users. . Develop and grow assigned customers and/or internal businesses/end users account relationships.
· Teamwork: Lead or work as part of a team, which may be virtual, global, and/or multifunctional, and addressing complex issues. Trusted advisor inside technology area and recognized outside team/technology area. Typically advises or sets direction for:
· Large customers/groups of customers
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience. May have Master’s degree in related field. Often holds intermediate-level certification(s) in work field. Typically 8+ years of relevant experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Typical skills include:
· (Expert) in one or more technology sub-areas
· (strong) understanding of related technologies
· (strong) Customer Service
· General Project Management
· Influencing Others
· Customer/Vendor Management
· Business Analysis
· General Financial Management
Requisition ID 1644433