Established, growing company seeks an experienced Senior Network Administrator.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who likes to interact face to face with colleagues and clients. Must be open to some national travel.
Flexible schedule and business casual environment!
Will have the opportunity to mentor junior level staff.
The Senior Network Administrator will install, configure, and support an organization's local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet system or a segment of a network system.
Maintain network hardware and software, including firewalls, routers, Ethernetswitches and security appliances. Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to supportnetwork availability.
May supervise othernetworksupport and client server specialists and plan, coordinate, and implement networksecurity measures. This individual must have a proven ability to successfully develop technical solutions in a variety of environments while taking into account a multitude of constraints.
Knowledge of domain and forest management structure, basic switching and routing concepts is strongly preferred.
· Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
· Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or othernetwork and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
· Plan, coordinate, and implement networksecurity measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
· Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
· Operate network management consoles to monitor the performance of systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use.
· Configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
· Monitor network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education and experience:
· Associate’s degree in Information Technology, trade school certification or relevant work experience.
· 3+ years of related work history; experience in network configuration management, administration and production support
· Microsoft Network systems certifications such as: Microsoft MCSA or MCSE are preferred
· Experience installing and configuring Ethernetswitches, Cisco security appliances and firewalls
· Windows servers; 2008, 2008R2, 2012 and basic understanding of Server 2016
· Microsoft Active Directory Services 2008R2
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2005,2008, and 2014
· Cisco IOSexperience and Cisco certifications preferred
· Knowledge and understanding of server virtualization focused on VMware products
· Knowledge and understanding of NAS and SAN concepts and connectivity
· Demonstrate basic to intermediate scripting knowledge and skills with PowerShell and/or VBScript languages
· Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks in a time-critical production environment
· Must be available for 7x24support in the event of scheduled downtime and in response to platform outages
Why Work With Linium?
Looking for a job is difficult; we’re here to make it easier for you. How? We search for opportunities in our extensive database of openings, schedule interviews, and follow up with employers, opening doors and saving you valuable time. We help perfect your resume, sharpen your interviewing skills, and guide you through the complex hiring process. We have the flexibility and technology to work with you on your schedule, day or night, in person or online. We always treat you with the care and respect you deserve. And we don’t stop until you succeed, which means finding not just any job, but the right job.
Visit us at or on , , , , or
CONFIDENTIAL | COMPASSIONATE | COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES
Linium is a proud winner of & Named by Forbes as One of
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Linium will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.