Job Profile Summary
CAI is seeking a Senior .Net/C# Developer in Lancaster, PA area. As the Senior Software Engineer you will take start to finish ownership of the full development lifecycle with a focus on web application development.
This person can work from home.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for peer review and mentoring of more junior developers
- Working effectively in a collaborative and innovative team-oriented environment
- Taking start-to-finish ownership of the full development life cycle
- Developing large cutting-edge software solutions for both internal and external needs
- Organizing and managing multiple priorities
- 5+ years of professional experience with C# .Net
- Previous experience working in agile methodology environment
- A strong understanding of WEB API 2 and MVC frameworks
- An understanding of GIT, Microsoft SQL server, and Microsoft TFS
- Strong self-management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- React Native
- Octopus Deploy
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor