Req No. 2018-2906CategoryInformation Technology
When you work with Solugenix, you become part of an expert team making a difference by delivering value for some of the world’s largest firms in finance, medical device, pharmaceutical, consumer packaged goods industries and more. When you join Solugenix you join the longest serving independent consulting firm in the nation, distinguished by a history of industry innovation.
Join Solugenix today and become part of an established team poised to continue creating innovations for the future of our world.
CHOOSE INNOVATION. CHOOSE VALUE. CHOOSE SOLUGENIX!
Our partner for this engagement are recognized leaders in the non-prime space, Flagship Credit Acceptance and CarFinance Capital have helped thousands of borrowers secure vehicle financing with less-than-perfect credit. As of January 2015, the two companies merged. With total assets exceeding $2 billion, $1.2 billion in annual volume in 2014 and over 6,000 dealers in our network, this merger marks Flagship Credit as one of the fastest growing independent lenders in the auto finance industry!
We are seeking candidates for:
Job Title: Senior .NET Software Engineer
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Duration: Full Time
Engagement Type: Direct Hire
Senior .NET Software Engineer
As a Senior.Net Software Engineer, this role will be responsible for the development of high-quality C# applications on n-tier service-oriented architectures. You will work on multiple small to medium scale technical projects at a time, as well as support ongoing production, internal applications, and reporting systems. The technology stack includes jQuery, Typescript, Node.js. Knowledge in ASP.NET, MVC5, and WEB API 2.0 is required. Building new features and maintaining the existing code base will be your primary duty. You will be interacting with other project resources such as database and systems engineers and will need to be able to help manage the workflow.
Essential Job Duties:
- Familiar with Agile and SCRUM practices; able to estimate work accurately and complete tasking on time.
- Performs design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions.
- Create unit and integration test plans; Identify opportunities to improve testing process.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Enjoys mentoring and sharing knowledge among the development team.
- Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved through the use of peer code review and best practices.
**Amazing benefits package (cost & coverage) with health benefits eligible first of the month following 30 days of employment**
- Bachelor's degree or greater.
- At least 5 years’ experience with developing and implementing applications.
- Experience in .Net C# (5+ years)
- Experience working with MS SQL databases and Entity Framework.
- 5-10+ years experiences in full-life cycle software development, preferably with experiences in developing multi-tiered enterprise applications with Microsoft technologies.
- Experience with .NET 4.0/4.5, WCF, Entity Framework 6.0 and higher, and Visual Studio 2015/2017.
- Experience with version control tools such as GIT, Bitbucket.
- Experience with Web development concepts, design, tools, techniques, best practices a strong plus.
- Experience with building and designing REST/SOAP services.
- Experience with IOC, Dependency Injection, and Domain Driven Design is a plus.
- Experience or high desire to work in an Agile / Scrum development methodology.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrates a good understanding of the business needs driving the projects.
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, time-sensitive project that requires clear and timely communication, balancing priorities, and going above and beyond the requirement of the role.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement and recommends technical solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and an expert problem solver.