Senior .Net Software Engineer
We are conducting a search for a Senior .Net Software Engineer for a $1 billion financial services and technology firm in the Sandy Hook Newtown, Connecticut area...direct hire/fulltime/onsite position. Salary plus benefits and bonus potential. (Local candidates are being considered. US citizens and US permanent residents will be considered. We are not able to sponsor or transfer work visas for these positions.)
You will work with the team developing cloud-based front-, middle-, and back-office software for the financial industry including hedge funds, insurance companies, wealth and asset management firms, loan services companies, and mortgage REITS.
Our client is looking for:
- Strong SQL Server database skills--normalization, inner/outer joins, tables, functions, procedures, SQL debug, etc.
- Experience in front end, middleware and back end software development.
- Good communication skills.
- Financial industry experience highly preferred; SWIFT experience a plus
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related field