We know you’ve got choices as an experienced Senior .Net Engineer ,so why work for RMS, a brand of Cox Automotive? Besides being a privately held company that’s been in business over 100 years, Cox Automotive is a respected industry leader. We aren’t in “maintenance mode;” we are
innovating and we know our employees are our most valuable resource!
Who We Are + What We Do
As part of the Cox Automotive family, RMS is building a connected suite of software solutions and services to help automotive dealers thrive in today’s digital retailing environment. Our integrated approach is making buying, selling and shopping for a car more efficient and enjoyable for everyone involved.
• Develop and deliver a wide range of high profile, accessible and standards-compliant web and mobile projects
• Work with colleagues and technical resources to define technical solutions that meet business requirements using agreed tools and technologies
• Develop solutions in-line with in-house standards and practices
• Carry out unit testing during the code development
• Contribute to the on-going development of best practices, identification of suitable new tools and system and service improvements
Skills & Qualifications
• Five+ years of experience delivering highly engaging user experiences
• Significant experience (8+ years) with C#
• Proficient in web programming with extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, MVC, and the .NET Framework 4.* and/or .NET Core.
• Experience with web development technologies including HTML 5.0, CSS 3, ES6/7, JQuery, REST, Bootstrap, React/Angular/Aurelia/Knockout, git
• Proven track record working on high volume, high profile websites