Senior .Net Programmer / Analyst
Position Specific Description
Experience in an Enterprise Applications setting would be ideal to thrive in this opportunity. In addition to being technically sound, you will also need to be a great team player since will be working cross-functionally with iOSdevelopers and other departments as needed to find solutions and help with interfacing systems.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a great team within our organization. Apply now to learn more about the role!
*** This is a 2 year project bound role.
This position develops and integrates new or existing applications into the technical infrastructure and existing business processes. Employees in this role provide technical or functional guidance to project or work teams, as needed within a specific discipline.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyzes, designs, develops, tests, debugs, implements, maintains and/or enhances existing or new systems, that are reliable and efficient
- Develops customized programming solutions, and maintains existing system functionality
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems, and prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written
- Applies appropriate development methodologies, system development lifecycles, tools and technology
- Collaborates on an on-going basis with the Business Systems Analyst
- Participates in the ticket management and resolution processes, including receiving, resolution monitoring and customer satisfaction
- Leads projects when needed
- Provides direction, training and guidance for less experienced staff
- Builds strong working understanding of the solution being delivered
- Ensures user satisfaction by providing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and timely resolution of more complex problems
- Follows and participates in the defined Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Sarbanes Oxley (Sox) compliance, and General Computing Controls
- Defines metrics and monitors Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for systems being developed
- Meets daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
- Experience:5+ years
Requisition ID: 5329