$150K — $200K *
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. We embrace integrity, excellence, team work and giving back.
The Technology division partners with our business units and leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global and dynamic financial markets.
Our sizeable investment in technology results in leading-edge tools, software, and systems. Our insights, applications, and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses-and to our own.
Enterprise Technology & Services (ETS) delivers shared technology services for the Firm supporting all business applications and end users. ETS provides capabilities for all stages of the Firm's software development lifecycle, enabling productive coding, functional and integration testing, application releases, and ongoing monitoring and support for over 3,000 production applications.
ETS also delivers all workplace technologies (desktop, mobile, voice, video, productivity, intranet/internet) in integrated configurations that boost the personal productivity of our employees. Application and end user services are delivered on a scalable, secure, and reliable infrastructure composed of seamlessly integrated datacenter, network, compute, cloud, storage, and database services.
End User Technology (EUT) provides technology solutions which improve personal productivity, collaboration, and connectivity to people and information across Morgan Stanley.
As a senior .Net Developer, you will be acting as a liaison between the business clients and business analysis, development teams, and technology management. In this role you will be responsible for working with stakeholders to analyze requirements, leading agile development teams through the SDLC, and assisting the Project managers and Business Analysis in project delivery. The ideal candidate, while having the skills listed below should be a self-driven, dedicated individual who works well in a global team and thinks and acts strategically.
- Work as a liaison between the business and development team in all phases of development from solution definition to deployment.
- Lead an agile development approach to produce high quality solutions on budget and on time.
- Translate high-level business requirements into detailed functional, technical and system specifications.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and support of multiple distributed applications
- Analyzing existing designs and interfaces and creating design extensions or enhancements
- Designing and enhancing UIs with a focus on the user experience
- Testing software designs and solutions (including debugging and troubleshooting)
- Promote the firm?s values and set an example for team members upholding those values
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related field required
- At least 8+ years of experience as a. Net Developer with Strong analytical skills and programing skills.
- Relevant experience with business requirements, structured analysis, process design, UML process and use case definition.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, TDD, BDD and continuous integration
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written. Capable of collaborating effectively across a variety of Technology and Business groups.
- Strong problem-solving skills, excellent understating of OOO, design patterns, Unit testing, Multi-threading, InversionOfControl, microservices.
- High-level technical understanding of web and other multi-tiered, distributed applications / systems, data analytics.
- Asp.Net 4.0 or above, NET Core, C#, ASP.NET Web API , DB: SQL server or Sybase, DB2
- GIT, Runway, Jenkins, SonarQube
Knowledge of French and English is required.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential.
Valid through: 12/17/2020