Senior .Net Full Stack Developer
11 - 15 years experience • Healthcare IT
Senior .Net Full Stack Developer - Atlanta
We are looking for an experienced Senior .Net Full Stack Developer with a proven track record of building multi-tiered SOA based software applications and websites. Candidate should have experience in high performance multi-tiered environment. Should be highly familiar with security concerns of dealing with financial and health care systems. Candidate should be very strong technically.
Developer will be designing, building, and delivering highly scalable software systems to meet the application and business requirements.
Many of the company’s systems include a mixture of database and caching systems. Having a strong understanding and prior experience developing these types of segmented systems is a must.
Highly Desired Skills
- 1 to 2years of containerized application development using Docker.
- Exposure to Microservice Architecture.
- Exposure to container management using Kubernetes.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications following established architecture standards as well as software development and project management methodologies.
• Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting business requirements and customers.
• Strong troubleshooting abilities in distributed multi-tier enterprise environment.
• Ability to start new code projects from scratch or to fix / debug / update existing projects.
• Collaborates well with the business product owners to define the requirements and specifications.
• Previous Experienceworking within an Agile Methodology development organization.
• Create automated unit tests for both existing code and new projects.
• Responsibility for the overall quality of product from a code and architecture standpoint.
Skill Set Required
• 5+ years’ experience building SOA based software solutions
• 10+ years Microsoft .Net overall programming experience.
• 4+ Years Experience developing websites using MVC
• 2+ years of Angular..JS exp in version 1/1.5/2/4 , or equivalent exp in other framework (within the last 4years).
• Strong knowledge of OOD, design patterns, software architecture, systems integration concepts and frameworks.
• .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 using C# programming language
• Redis memory cache, MS SQL Server 2014 - 2016
• Accessing data by using Microsoft
• Creating and consuming Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services and security.
• Debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Experience developing multithreaded applications.
Additional Knowledge & Skills Required
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of software development for cloud based platforms
• Experience building integration platforms
• Visual Studio 2015
• GIT / Bitbucket and TFS – Source Control
• Sound decision and judgment making skills
• Must be local and available to work in the company's Atlanta GA location.
Payspan, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Payspan, Inc. is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligationsunder the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.