Client is seeking a Senior Level Dot. Net Developer to provide application development support for the client program application. 11+ years of experience. Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software and troubleshoot
The .Net Developer will be responsible for modification to the client system. Client system is a .NET web base web-based system that enables the electronic transmission of information requests from UI agencies to employers and/or Third-Party Administrators (TPAs), as well as transmission of replies containing the requested information back to the UI agencies.
The selected candidates will be responsible for modification enhancements to .Net code to enable the routing of SIDES request to internal agencies. Based on written specifications, the candidate will be responsible for designing, modifying, developing, testing and implementing software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components and for providing system documentation
1. Work under the supervision and direction of the client?s Application Manager and a Senior .Net Developer to develop software complements in support of the Human Resource agency.
2. Analyzes and evaluates system changes to determine feasibility, alternative solutions, and backup procedures.
3. Design, develop, troubleshoot, and implement .Net code to enable the transfer of UI Separation Requests to Agencies and the UI SIDES portal
4. Build SQL scripts and stored procedures to retrieve UI Separation Request records and forward requests to UI SIDES porta.
5. Generate HTML emails notifications and forward to participating client?s Agencies using the UI SIDES Registration table records.
6. Modify client?s UI Registration records to send registration updates acceptance email notifications to Agencies.
7. Perform unit testing, assist in system testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
8. Designs and develops Stored Procedures, Functions, SQL Scripts and reports in database query language.
9. Designs and develops reports to include an aging and management report to assist HR in locating UI claimant separation request records sent to the SIDES portal.
10. Provide post-production technical support for generated code.
11. Participates in problem resolution related to system design and implementation review
11-15years of experience. Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
1. Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
2. Researches, tests, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
3. Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
4. Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
5. Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
6. Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
7. Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
8. Acts as team leader on projects.
9. Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
10. Participates in development of software user manuals.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements :
Bachelor?s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
? Strong knowledge and understanding of Object Oriented concepts and practices
? HTML5 / CSS3 / JS / jQuery / AJAX experience
? MS SQL Server (2008 / 2012) experience T-SQL, Stored Procedures)
? Experience with Development platforms/tools ?MS Visual Studio (2010 - 2015)
? Experience with TFS
? Experience in .Net CORE Framework
? Experience using LINQ, ADO.NET, Entity Framework
? jQuery and JSON experience
? Github or SVN experience
? SDLC / Agile methodology Experience (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum)
? Expertise on the .NET 4.0, 4.5 Frameworks
? PeterBlum - Third party validation controls experience
? Excellent understanding of the ASP.NET MVC 3/4 Framework
? Experience implementing Web Services utilizing WCF, SOAP, XML, IIS
? Web Accessibility and 508 compliance experience
? Overall hands-on developerexperience
? Bachelor?s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience
? 11+ yrs troubleshooting production problems related to software application