Our client is seeking a Senior .NET Developer to join their development team and be an integral part of their growing research and development responsibilities. The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full .NET Development and software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications. The main duties for the Senior Dotnet Developer are application development using .NET, C# and SQL/ T-SQL; debugging, and working with team members to ensure the design criteria meets expectations. As well as working on Xamarin mobile apps, asp.net MVC Core, and WFP .net framework 4.72.
· Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
· Remain up to date with terminology, concepts and best practices for coding
· Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
· Use and adapt existing web applications
· Create and test software prototypes
· Assist other personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
· Coordinate with other professionals and developers
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering preferred, or equivalent work experience in a related field.
· 3+ years of .NET development experience using C#, asp.net MVC Core, CSS, HTML, OAuth 2.0, APIs, Unit Testing, and SQL / T-SQL (including Stored Procedures and Database Design).
· Proficiency with third party developer tools, such as Telerik
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
· Must be able to work fulltime in the office.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US for any employer without visa sponsorship. This position is not eligible for C2C or sponsorship at this time.
Valid through: 11/15/2021