We are looking for Senior Dot Net Developer for our client in Quincy, MA
Job Title: Senior Dot Net Developer
Job Location: Quincy, MA
Job Type: Contract
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- The client seeks a contract senior .Net Developer to enhance their MRCIS application using ASP.net technologies, C#, SQL Server and TFS.
- The position is to implement the development of EDM (paperless MRCIS System), implement data dashboard, service cost estimate reports, and compliance reports, OOS and eligibility enhancements and MDM, learn to earn and workforce connect data sharing and address ongoing maintenance.
- Please note this is a short term project and need for experienced developers is key to the success of the implementation.
- Perform object oriented analysis, design, and development of application.
- Troubleshoot the existing application to fix the issues.
- Perform quality assurance. Test code by preparing test data, conducting test runs and writing Automation test scripts.
- Document application code.
- Consult with business requirements managers and systems analysts for clarification of needs.
- Write task plans and status reports to comply with agency standards.
- Document unit test results.
- Measure compliance against standards.
- Able to work some flexible hours, as required by Project Manager, to meet project deadlines.
- Possess ability to communicate clearly with project team
- Work with a disciplined change management and application management environment
- Work independently with minimal direct supervision and/or direction
- Work within a group and collaborative team dynamic under the direction of the PM and or team lead.
- Able to juggle multiple initiatives as required by the Project Manager
- Minimum of 8 years as a .NET developer
- Experience in design and developing application using ASP.net 3.5/4.0/4.5
- Experience in developing Test Automation using Coded UI, visual Studio Test Manager or any open source tools (Selenium etc.).
- Experience in MVC 4.0
- Experience in SQL Server 2005 and up
- Experience in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience with ADA development standards and testing tools.
- Knowledge of health care systems, policies and health care data including HIPAA.
- Knowledge of government agency regulations, and accounting methods.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and be an effective contributor in a diversified team.
- Strong communication skills.