Senior .Net Developer
The Sr. .Net Developer is primarily responsible for designing and developing services to integrate applications in financial services industry. Experience in implementing services integrating Equator (SaaS application used in Default Services) is preferred. The Sr. .Net Developer works in close partnership with developers, business analysts, QA, and reporting teams to drive adherence to the overall data program for application(s) in scope.
Essential Job Functions:
Describe the essential functions for which the Job is accountable. Essential Functions are those which are specific and unique to this position and when removed changes the nature of the job itself.
• Design and develop web services – SOAP, WCF, RESTful Services
• Expert in .Net Programming
• Experienced in MVC, Web API
• Experienced in integrating applications through various data-formats – XML, JSON, CSV, Excel
• Experienced in LINQ, ADO.Net, ORM Tools – Entity Frameworks
• Experienced in Test Driven Development with ability to automate testing using frameworks like NUnit
• Committed to translating user stories/functional requirements into technical specifications before coding the implementation
• Deep understanding of architectural patterns, design patterns, object oriented design
• Experienced in SQL Server relational database queries and stored procedures
• Collaborate with development and architecture to design data access layer for software application(s) in scope
• Committed to process in every development effort to facilitate an easy change management effected across various environments
Functional Job Competencies:
Job Competencies are an additional component to defining a job that addresses how we do things. Just as every job requires specific job skills and job knowledge that are unique to the job; different jobs require specific job competencies that you must have in order to do the job successfully.
• Minimum 7years of hands on experience in software development using Microsoft Visual Studio (2005 or above) using C# within the ecommerce or financial services industry
• Minimum 5years of hands on experience in software development using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (or above) backend TSQL Queries and Stored Procedures
• Excellent trouble-shooting skills
• Excellent imterpersonal skills in finding solutions for common issues during development
• Excellent communication skills to bring visibility of issues and ideas effectively
• Experience in industry standard middlewares, message oriented frameworks, enterprise service bus is desirable
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment that is frequently changing
Education / Experience Requirements:
4-yeardegreerequired, preferably in a technical field such as math or computer science OR 5years of related work experience instead of degree.
Candidates must have at least 7years prior software development experience with at least 5years of experience in implementing solutions integrating applications in financial services domain.