NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior .NET Developer to join our team in Falls Church, VA, USA.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Experience with identifying API from business processes design and implementing API using the latest and emerging technology
- Working knowledge of one of the API/Micro-services platforms such as Service Fabric cluster in Azure.
- Working knowledge of API design and development on the Cloud as well as on-premises environments
- .NET development platform and languages including .NET Core,. Net Framework, C#, LINQ, Entity Framework, Microservices, Create and consume REST/Web APIs, Authentication, CI/CD pipeline.
- Working knowledge of API security certification, authentication, authorization, IP security setup, and endpoint configuration
- Good to have NoSQL-type database management systems.
- Working experience in High Availability and high scalability environment.
- Working knowledge of cloud-hosted software (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Preferred- Azure and Azure DevOps.
- Understand concepts of software engineering and object-oriented design.
- Familiar with agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- Working knowledge of Swagger, Hangman, Postman.
- 10+ years of .NET development experience
- 5+ years of SQL (Queries, Stored Procedures), RDBMS
- 8 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 5+ years of experience providing end-to-end integration solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services
- BS in a computer-related field