Internet Brands is currently looking for a Senior .NET Developer. As a Senior .NET Developer, you will work closely with the product team to develop new offerings under one of our largest divisions. You will play an integral role in maintaining and improving system performance. You will be encouraged to take strong ownership of your work, and given latitude for breaking ground on new ideas.
- In depth knowledge (5+ years of experience) in .NET technology (.NET Assemblies, ASP, IIS, MSMQ, WinForms, etc).
- Technically fluent in several programming languages/technologies, including C#, ASP. NET, ADO. Net, LINQ, ASP, MS SQL, XML, XSLT, web scripting languages and nUnit.
- Experience with both building and using SOAP and/or REST Web Services.
- Extensive database and operating systems experience with Windows 2003 Server, MS SQL 2000+, Oracle 9i and/or MySQL 5+ (SQL SERVER).
- Expert in practice and understanding of platforms such as IIS, Apache, MS. Net.
- Worked with MVC frameworks.
- Experience in full life cycle of software development; requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation.
- Familiarity with process modeling techniques.
- Knowledge of code and release management.
- Strong creative problem-solving ability.
- Experience in creating software architecture documents or other design artifacts.
- Stable work history and an ability to collaborate effectively with a distributed team (local & offshore).
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.