GTL is seeking a Senior .NET Developer to join our Data Services & Analytics Department. The ideal candidate should be up to date on recent software development best practices and be proficient within the Microsoft Visual Studio .NET tools and coding languages and in Microsoft SQL Server Database tools and coding languages.
- Developing applications and processes with focus on development within the Visual Studio .NET Suite and Microsoft SQL Server Databases.
- Following guidelines, procedures, and best practices as defined within company documents including the SOP and industry known best practices.
- Creating documents in accordance to requests that follow company structure and guidelines.
- Analyzing work requirements and architecting solutions that fit the business objectives and goals.
- Estimating work content and achieving planned timelines.
- Staying up to date on new technologies that contribute to our existing and new applications.
- Understanding the security aspects of the deliverables and ensuring that all securable items are limited to only what is necessary.
- Making sure all deliverables are fully tested against the outline requirements and test plans.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or related field; 4 years of related experience in lieu of a degree.
- 5+ years of .Net development experience in C#.
- 5+ years of development experience with MS SQL database environments with specific work experiences in using T-SQL.
Related Experience in the Following a Plus:
- Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, Power Virtual Agent
- Dynamics 365
- Snowflake, Dataverse.
- JSON, Python, XML, JAVA, VB.NET
- REST-API development