Currently we are looking for .NET Developers and Senior .NET Developers for our Stamford, CT office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM’s Financial Services Practice is looking for exceptionally talented people to join our team of world class engineers. Our clients are some of the world’s largest and most innovative banks, investment banks and wealth management institutions.
We currently seeking .NET Developers and Senior .NET Developers to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment developing state-of-the-art, cross-asset, front-to-back office trading, compliance, reporting and risk management applications for our Capital Markets group.
The applications you will develop will enable our customers to transform their organizations from the inside out by designing, developing and supporting adaptable and scalable platforms thatrespondto changing market and regulatory environments.
- Modern Full Stack .NET/C# development;
- Design and write production-ready code and unit tests;
- Re-architect existing systems and optimizing system structures;
- Develop innovative user interfaces, including data visualizations;
- Create real-time and low-latency event processing;
- Model complex data structures, patterns and relationships;
- Contribute to open-source software.
- Deep knowledge and at least 3-5 years’ experience in .NET development in C#;
- Strong knowledge of SQL, preferably on MS SQL Server platform;
- 2-3 years of experience with either web-based .NET development (WebForms or MVC), or WPF;
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming principles;
- Practical knowledge of design patterns;
- Experience with Visual Studio IDE, commonly used version control systems (like TFS, Git);
- Good understanding of communication protocols, standards, technologies (SOAP, REST, WCF);
- Good English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking);
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related discipline.
Nice to have
- Experience with messaging systems (like NServiceBus, RabbitMQ);
- Experience with Agile development principles and continuous integration/continuous delivery (like TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, NuGet);
- Knowledge of capital markets, structure of exchanges, regulatory framework, Order Management & Execution Management Systems, FIX protocol, Trade workflow.