We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our internal team. This is a fulltime permanent position. Excellent opportunity to help shape the future of an innovative and rapidly expanding organization. Our goal is to hire a well-rounded .NETdeveloper with hands on experience building multi-tier web applications consisting of, but not limited to, user interface, business and data tiers.
Enterprise Peak is a privately-held next-generation human capital technology firm founded by ex-Big Four leaders and executives. We are a burgeoning tech startup focusing on all major ERP products (Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP) and leading SaaS vendors, including Workday, Taleo, Success Factors, Salesforce.com.
Location: Chicago, IL. Downtown Chicago, Gold Coast area, you couldn’t pick a better location to work in Chicago. Right across the street from Oak Street beach, endless shopping, and convenient public transit.
Senior Software Engineer - .NET
This is a fulltime permanent (in-house) position with a competitive base salary, bonus and other compensatory triggers.
- 5+ years of experience designing, implementing and delivering full scale .NET applications. Will consider a less experienced, talented developer with 3-5yearsexperience.
- Web applications development including working knowledge of ASP.NET and Webform (C#).
- Understanding of design patterns such as MVC, MVVM, or SPA.
- Windows applications development including Winforms (C#), windows services and batch process automation.
- Domain-driven design; Database modeling and SQL; Adept with MSSQL 2005 and above.
- Understanding of SOAP and REST Web Services.
- The right candidate will have the skillset to spin up enterprise infrastructure in a small business (startup) environment.
- Awareness/ability to evaluate and onboard software development and engineering tools (source control, continuous integration, dependency management, promotable artifacts).
- Industry experience building applicant tracking applications is a plus.
- Most importantly – we seek an idea generator and problem solver with a collaborative attitude.
- EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills are absolutely required for this role.
Please apply with an updated resume. Interviewing qualified candidates immediately. Sponsorship may be provided for the right person.
If you know anybody who might be a good fit, please forward this job description as we would love to talk to them!