At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior .Net/C# Software Developer to join our team in Remote, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis)
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Monitor and optimize systems to ensure best performance.
- Communicate with product owners and business analysts to gather accurate specifications for new enhancements and applications.
- Assist with work estimating based on requirements and technical designs.
- Translate requirements and use cases into technical designs and functional code.
- Collaborate with different teams and team members on projects.
Basic Qualifications: (what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each)
- Minimum 8+ years experience building .NET applications using C#
- Minimum 6+ years database development experience
- Minimum 5+ years with data/service technologies such as Entity Framework, WCF, XML, JSON, etc.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server Databases
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL, Stored Procedure, Function programming and design
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to the details
- Ability to work remotely, independently and with a team
- Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Nice to Have
- Cloud computing, Azure, AWS
- Data modeling
- Automated deployments with Team Foundation Server, TeamCity, msbuild, etc.
- Knowledge of IIS 7/8, Windows Server 2012+
Minimum experience required:
5 years of .Net/C# experience
3 years of Microsoft Azure cloud virtualization experience
5 years of development experience with Microsoft .Net API based services
5 years of SQL Server experience
Req ID: 15468