- Experience as an application programmer on large scale DBMS, knowledge of computer equipment, and ability to develop complex software to satisfy design objectives.
- Analyzes functional business applications and design specifications for functional areas such as finance, accounting, personnel, manpower, logistics, and contracts.
- Develops block diagrams and logic flowcharts. Translates detailed design into computer software.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and refines the computer software to produce the required product.
- Prepares required documentation, including both program level and user level documentation.
- Enhances software to reduce operating time and improve efficiency.
- Provides technical direction to programmers, as required, to ensure that program deadlines are met.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Six (6) years relevant experience for senior level.
- Two (2) years of relevant experience for basic level.
- Experience with the following technology:
- .NET, C#.Net, VB.Net, WPF
- T-SQL, SSRS
- RESTful Services, SOAP
- Relevant certification from a nationally recognized technical authority.
- Must hold minimum secret government clearance, TS preferred.
Additional Job Information
- Establish Focus
- Change Management
- Develop Others
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Build Relationships
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Expertise
- Foster Innovation
- Results Oriented
- Customer Service