We (Our Client) are currently on a hunt for a .Net Accounts Receivable Developer to join their team in Warren,NJ.
Here are exiting responsibilities..
- As Senior .Net Developer with experience on Accounts Receivable area you are responsible for design and development of complex computer software.
- Ability to design software from requirements, apply best software development practices, and develop good quality software is a must.
- Ability to participate in technical discussions, take ownership of software components from design to delivery, debugging skills.
- Typical candidate will have a passion for developing software, learning new skills and applying them into the work, good problem solving skills.
NOTE : Only GC and US Citizen.
We would love to hear from you if :
- You have 3+ years of experience in C#, .NET Framework in Accounts Receivable area.
- You have very strong SQL Server developer skills: Understanding SQL Server and SQL server programming such as but not limited to stored procedure, user defined functions, tables, indexes (and their types), views.
- Experience with Microsoft Coded UI Testing tools is also a plus.
PS: Excellent Base Salary + Full Benefits + Bonus.