We are looking for Senior Dot Net Developer for our client in ?Blythewood, SC
Job Title: Senior Dot Net Developer
Job Location: ?Blythewood, SC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Scope of the project:
- This assignment will support scdmv web service and web site development and trouble shooting which consists primarily of application maintenance and development of new function within the scdmv application framework.
- Projects include scdmv on-line service design and development, web site redesign and integration, external business-to-business web service design, enhancement, and support. Some production trouble shooting support will be expected so some level of production supportexperience is desirable.
- We expect this to be a long term commitment (several years).
- Engineer will be primarily assigned to the customer service division of scdmv.
Daily duties / responsibilities:
- Analyze the web service applications
- Take the lead in analyzing and trouble-shooting assigned system problems
- Propose solutions
- Code, test, promote, and interact with impacted users ensuring that solution meets requirements.
- 5provide daily and weekly status to the development manager.
Required skills (rank in order of importance):
- Microsoft .net architecture and programming
- Ms web service architecture and programming.
- Business to business web service interface architecture.
- Web user interface programming.
- Visual studio 2010-2015
- , c++.net
- Ms internet information systems (iis) architecture and support.
- Application programming against rdbms (oracle and sql)
Preferred skills (rank in order of importance):
- Web service trouble shooting and production supportexperience
- Microsoft team foundation server
- Microsoft c#. Net
- Microsoft office
- Microsoft visio
- Prefer bachelor?s degree in information technology related discipline with 6years of experience or minimum 8years related experience.
- Not required but ms technical certifications will be factored in the selection process.