Coordinates the Change Order Audit and Implementation steps in the Agile and Oracle to support the Company Business. Implements and maintains the Oracle Engineering Change Notice System. Coordinates the interaction between Engineering, Manufacturing, Field Operations, Logistics, Procurement, Program. Assists in identifying and defining system requirements for documentation, metric linking and process improvement activity tracking to aid Business Improvement Council in planning and managing improvement. Drives for standards in process documentation to meet the needs of the business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in definition and coordinate realization of systems to manage documentation, graphically represent and manage improvement of the Cymer Business System.
- Monitor and Implement Scheduled CO’s in Oracle
- Responsible to set-up all new parts and/or assemblies to support World Wide in Oracle
- Manages Attribute flags in Oracle and CO’s to support requests in Agile
- Maintains Receiving Inspection Plan in Agile
- Coordinate with Cost Accounting to set the Standard Cost of parts and assemblies
- Delivers training to process owners on proper document structure and document control tools usage.
- Assists owners in development of appropriate change documentation.
- Assures document structure guidelines and definitions are consistently applied across the company.
- Validates the change deliverables meet applicable Cymer Documentation Standards
- Identifies and assists in the creation or modification of departmental processes.
- Identifies standard process routings in PDM (AGILE) and ERP (Oracle) to meet the requirements of the change process.
- Ensures compliance with the product change processes during all phases of new product development.
- Ensures compliance with the released product change processes.
- Identifies and assists in the creation or modification of change processes for released products and new product development.
- Reports metrics (status accounting) of product changes in process.
- Acts as a process mentor to the product change teams for released products and new product development.
- Identifies the Cymer documentation standards to be applied to specific changes based on the products life cycle.
- Validates the change deliverables meet applicable Cymer Standards.
- Ensures product structure (BOM) allows for accurate product definition.
- Trains users in the use of the Agile PDM tool.
- Trains users in the use of the changes processes used to define Cymer products.
- Monitors incoming COs for completeness.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with computer software.
- A minimum of six (6) years’ experience in configuration management, or data entry systems.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a manufacturing industry within a configuration and change management or manufacturing environment.
- Must have experience with Oracle and ERP systems. Agile and PDM experience is a plus.
- Must exhibit excellent training skills. I.e. Change orders, processes.
- Must be knowledgeable in defining business system documentation requirements.
- Must understand be able to identify typical requirements of the various organizational functions (i.e. Manufacturing, Field Service, Purchasing, and Marketing, etc.) for new product design as well as production products. Ability to work cross functionally.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of documentation standards, product structures (BOM’s) and their interaction with MRP/ERP/PDM systems.
- Must have strong skills/experience in new product development and new product introduction process.
- Must exhibit excellent team skills, as both leader and participant.
- Must exhibit good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent organizational, meeting, and multi-tasking skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Must exhibit strong attention to detail, sound judgment, and ability to work under time pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
- Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of customer relationship building.
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and electronic e-mail systems.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENTThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Can work under deadlines.
- The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.