ENERCON Services is currently seeking an experienced Senior Distribution Line Engineer in the Orlando, FL area. This is a unique and challenging opportunity to work on exciting projects and through good business, grow our bottom line revenue and our reputation as a leader in the Engineering Consultation industry. The individual selected for this position will have a natural ability to design, have a broad understanding of power delivery and a sense of urgency to contribute well to a team.
In this role, your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Knowledge of electricaldistribution system design engineering standards, practices and regulatory requirements.
- Problem identification and resolution
- Review of completed designs and design products to ensure compliance with client, industry and regulatory requirements.
- Review of design products to ensure compliance with quality and consistency expectations.
- Ability to apply client, industry and regulatory standards and requirements to existing distribution system components.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal, client and regulatory counterparts.
- Ability to maintain production in a changing environment
- Provide technical guidance, leadership, and effectively manage workloads for assigned team members
As a qualified candidate, you will have the above experience and meet the below requirements:
- Minimum of 6 years of Distribution Engineering or related experience
- BS Degree or equivalent education and experience
- Electrical Distribution System experience
- Knowledge of NESC and other applicable codes and standards
- Strong computer and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and operate client provided programs and systems
- Proven history of successfully attaining results in a production environment.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and randon drug and alcohol screenings
- Ability to pass ENERCON and client specific background checks and an annual motor vehicle record (MVR) according to company and client policies
- Ability to travel up to 20 - 25% of the time to client sites (expected to travel at least one time per month) for project and/or marketing meetings