Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
We are seeking an experienced Warehouse/Distribution Manager to work at our Mentor location. This position is responsible for our Loctite and OSI products warehouse distribution. We offer excellent Day One benefits and competitive pay.
What we offer
- Develop, manage and monitor an expense budget of $2 million.
- Purchase / lease and oversee maintenance of powered industrial trucks (e.g. counterbalance forklifts, narrow aisle reach trucks)
- Manage quality control activity including inventory blocking, segregation, and verification of inventory. Conduct facility audits to insure each operation meets Henkel warehouse requirements.
- Measure, monitor and process customer returns and damaged stock.
- Monthly Distribution Team Meeting reviewing: key performance indicator status, safety initiatives and current business conditions.
- Manage Product Life Cycle process: execution of FEFO stock rotation, removal of expired product, disposition of hazardous and non hazardous waste.
- Ensure delivery of the transportation training: DOT- 49 CFR, IMDG International Maritime Dangerous Goods, IATA Airfreight Dangerous Goods.
- Develop, maintain and manage Powered Industrial Truck training in conformance to OSHA standards and Henkel’s requirements.
Who we are looking for
- Four-year College, business or technical degree. Logistics / Supply Chain preferred.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years experience working in a management position in a distribution/manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with 3rd Party Logistic providers
- Excellent leadership skills and abilities including a respect for cultural integrity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills; systems orientation