$100K — $150K *
Apple is searching for a candidate with a strong optical+mechanical background to play a key role in the development of displays for award-winning Apple Mac products.
The individual in this position will be leading the design and development of the next generation Mac display module, specific responsibilities include the following:
• Lead internal display teams efforts on:
- Overall display module design and qualification
- Model and optimize optical characteristics of display modules
- Develop optical architectures for next-generation Apple display modules
- Characterize prototypes and engineering samples and perform detailed data analysis
- Perform failure analysis as needed; develop corrective actions.
- Analyze tradeoffs between display performance, manufacturability and cost
- Ensure adequate manufacturability and process controls for mass-production ramp
- Verify and optimize proper integration of display modules in Apple systems
• Serve as key technical contact window with Apple cross-functional teams such as product design, reliability engineering, operations, procurement, etc.
• Investigate emerging display technologies for future Apple product
This position typically requires a Ph.D. degree in Physics or Opto-mechanical Engineering or related field with 3+ years of experience or a Master’s Degree with 5+ years of experience.
Valid through: 3/12/2021
$80K — $100K
2 days ago