The Senior Director, Warehouse will oversee all aspects of inventory control, order execution, supply chain, shipping, and logistics to ensure timely installation of products. In addition, the Sr. Director will oversee the effective disposition of returned merchandise. This position is responsible for supporting the mission of providing excellence in service delivery to GTL customers and will have oversight of a team of up to 35 professionals.
- Responsible for reporting, managing, and communicating the overall status of the warehouse functions to senior management.
- Manages budget and controls expenses effectively- key role partnering with Accounting staff to ensure cost & inventory are accurately recorded, managed, and explained.
- Responsible for driving the successful ERP implementation of D-365 (Advance Warehouse module).
- Work in partnership with management to develop scalable inventory and supply chain strategy that support the growth of the business and new customer acquisition.
- Develop and implement appropriate cost saving ideas for production operations. Generate and implement ideas for continual process improvement.
- Identify risks and opportunities in the supply chain; propose and execute risk mitigation strategies and issue resolutions.
- Recruit and develop a high-performance team dedicated to production and delivery of electrical, servers and necessary hardware (kiosks, phones, tablets and charging stations) with a focus on expediency and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent years of experience (4) in lieu of degree required.
- A minimum of 12 years relevant experience, including at least 5 years of experience in a management role.
- Six Sigma and/or PMP certifications are desirable.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Experience with logistics, supply chain and inventory accounting management required.
- Track record of strong, functional management experience – hiring, professional development and retention.
- Ability to effectively manage, coach and motivate a team located at multiple locations.
- Must have experience with Dynamics 365 – Advanced Warehousing Management Module (D365).
- Prior experience with ERP implementations (warehouse focus)
- Well organized, able to multi-task, and manage multiple deadlines to successful completion.
- Team player with the ability to productively work through challenges.
- Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources into a coherent plan.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and decision making/analysis skills.
- Ability to multitask in a stressful, fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Windows OS, Microsoft Office Software, and other software programs required.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
GTL, an innovation leader in correctional technology, education solutions that assist in rehabilitating inmates, and payment services solutions for government. GTL leads the fields of correctional technology, education, and government payment services with visionary solutions and customized products that integrate seamlessly to deliver security, financial value, and operational efficiencies while aiding inmate rehabilitation and reducing recidivism rates.
GTL is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.