- Provide advanced planning & analytical support for Global Total Rewards programs and initiatives.
- Manage the Global Total Rewards Program to include Executive and Employee Compensation World Wide.
- Plan and design wage and salary structures that balance market competitiveness, internal equity, and pay for performance; plan and design merit and bonus programs that adequately reflect differentiation based on performance and adherence to budget
- Ensure that audit and SOX requirements are met.
- Provide expert advice and counsel on compensation management issues (includes job evaluations, salary structure issues, variable pay issues, "spot bonuses", retention packages etc.).
- Develop and deliver timely, relevant and effective benefits training programs for line managers and program participants, as applicable.
- Oversee and coordinate implementation of new benefit plans: partner with outside brokers on plan renewals, design and document new plan provisions and procedures, develop, update, and coordinate distribution of employee benefits communications, including annual open enrollment process.
- Evaluates and compares existing company benefits with those of other employers by analyzing other plans, surveys, and other sources of information and develops specific recommendations for review by management
- Research, design, implement and administer benefits plans for health (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, COBRA), welfare (STD, LTD, worker’s compensation), 401k, leaves and other benefits services as appropriate.
- Analyze and develop benefit policies to ensure regulatory and legal compliance of all employee benefits plans.
- Ensure that benefit plans are administered in compliance with federal and state laws and regulations (ERISA, HIPAA, FMLA, COBRA, ADA and Healthcare Reform).
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; obtaining qualified opinions; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Responsible for all employee benefit communications, including open enrollment materials, Intranet postings, Summary Plan Descriptions, and letters to carriers/participants, ensuring that all benefits are effectively communicated to employees and partners.
- Leads global mergers and acquisition, due diligence and integration activities.
- Provides subject matter expertise and accurately interprets, counsels, communicates, and educates HR Business Partners, managers and executives on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretations, and job evaluations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong consultative/client service skills; ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization, from CEO and Board level to broad manager/employee base.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate, design and recommend compensation and benefit programs based on market assessment and business strategy.
- Proven technical competency with compensation plan structure and design
- Role requires experience developing and implementing sales compensation plans
- Demonstrated ability to successfully identify, design and implement business process improvements using best practices.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to manage at a strategic level but operate at a hands on level as needed
- Experience working with Legal, Finance and the Board’s Compensation Consultant to develop executive compensation programs and supporting materials.
- Excellent consulting, contracting and project management skills to effectively engage with executive leaders and drive company-wide initiatives.
- Experience in global mergers and acquisitions and integrations.
- Responsible for policies, programs and technology reviews & implementations.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree and 10+ years of proven experience in HR/Benefits, Compensation including Total Rewards Strategy, Plan Design, Cost Management and Analysis.
- Master’s degreepreferred.
- Minimum 5 years international benefits experience
- Experience overseeing and implementing all aspects of Total Rewards programs.
- Excellent knowledge of the financial and key contractual drivers of Total Rewards program costs.
- Proficient in retirement plan governance and administration, global legislation, and US compliance including ERISA, HIPAA, Section 125, etc.