Crossover makes remarkable health possible by bringing people, their doctors, data, and benefits together under one connected system of health. We’ve built an entirely new category of primary care providing one simple place to go for trusted care—in person, online, anytime. We are working with the most innovative employer partners to integrate disconnected health and wellness benefits with tech-enabled services which allows our partners to increase access to care, decrease spend, and deliver an unrivaled experience for employees near and far.
As Senior Sales Director, this role leads our sales team to achieve results by utilizing broad benefits industry knowledge, skills and experience, while delivering on Crossover’s brand promise. This position acts as the catalyst for revenue generation and long-term growth through building outstanding relationships with corporate partners, Crossover sales staff, and account management teams. This role is responsible for leading the national sales team, including hiring, coaching, and developing the team. This role collaborates with the sales enablement marketing team to position Crossover as a partner to achieve client benefit goals.
We are seeking an individual who can act as the leader for the sales team, creating an organizational structure and enabling them to exceed their individual sales and development goals. Collaboration with the executive leadership team will ensure alignment on the continued growth of the Crossover and achieving corporate sales targets.
- Leads the development of overall sales strategy, including organizing the team to advance the sales pipeline and achieve results
- Manages lead generation and channel partner relationships (i.e., partnerships with brokers and consultants such as Mercer, WTW, AON, Lockton, Gallagher, Alliant, etc.) to ensure effective pipeline development
- Leads cross-functional initiatives with the marketing team to accelerate Crossover’s sales pipeline, and drive corporate growth
- Ensures communications are coordinated, supports sales plan objectives and meets sales budget, in conjunction with marketing
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with corporate partners, sales staff and account management team, ensuring a smooth transition from sales to launch
- Ensures sales results by leveraging benefits industry knowledge, skills and experience
- Successfully hires, coaches and develops the sales team to improve messaging impact, sales pipeline advancement, and customer engagement
- Unites a diverse team around common goals and managing competing priorities
- Collaborate with executive leadership to meet or exceed sales incentive targets and annual growth goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university
- 8-10 years of total sales experience, with at least 3 years spent in benefits sales or equivalent employer experience
- Detailed knowledge of the benefits sales process, including cycle timelines and key contacts
- 5 years of managerial experience, including responsibility for leading and coaching a group of direct reports
- A demonstrated track record of leading teams to achieve quarter-over-quarter quota attainment
- MBA or Masters Degree in related field
- 2+ years of healthcare industry experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce tools
- Data analytics and data reporting skill set
Physical Job Requirements
- Expected to travel independently 20% of the time.
- May require standing, walking and sitting for extended amounts of time.
- Occasionally lift and carry items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Manual and finger dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Includes full range of body motion including potential of handling and lifting patients.
- Requires corrected vision, hearing and speech within normal ranges. Must be able to effectively communicate with patients and team members.