We are seeking a Senior Director of Risk Mitigation Operations to provide overall planning, direction and control to Risk Mitigation operations to help the company achieve operating and clinical goals. This role will be accountable to drive operational capabilities, programmatic enhancements, and Risk Mitigation outcomes across all markets. This role will report to the SVP of Market Operations.
- Engage as a strategic business partner to understand and drive operational objectives and meet or exceed health plan commitments.
- Establish productivity expectations to ensure assigned programs achieve contract targets. Identify opportunities for further operational effectiveness through process improvement, re-design, automation, etc.
- Oversee and directly manage axialHealthcare’s Market Leads across all Risk Mitigation markets. Conduct continuous review and assessment of operational initiatives and output of designated teams.
- Partner throughout the matrixed organization to achieve various objects and provide high level of customer service to market Executive Directors
- Provide clear, direct communication to Market Leads to ensure consistent understanding of business opportunities, resource needs and performance objectives.
- Maintain and enhance performance measurement reporting system to monitor compliance with existing policies, procedures and program goals.
- Develop and produce reporting packages for standard deliverables, including Monthly Operating Review and Joint Operating Committee meetings in partnership with Executive Directors
- Continuously assess operational staffing needs against budget and performance
- Participate in customer meetings (JOCs) and renewal activities to identify, initiate, and support projects that add value to the operations. Act as resource, demonstrating the value of axialHealthcare’s suite of products/services.
- Bachelor’s degree in health care administration, business administration, public health or related field required, Master’s degree in a related field is strongly preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence at all levels within the organization and externally.
- 5+ years experience in operations in a complex, competitive health care environment preferred.
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to successfully articulate the mission and vision of axialHealthcare and fluently respond to questions about the Company’s products, relationships, and services.
- Ability to assess people and situations, while demonstrating a natural style to teach and mentor others.
- Ability to perform detailed and disciplined work using standard methodologies in the analysis, design, development, evaluation, testing, documentation, implementation, and support of goals.
- Experience using advanced reasoning to define data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and design, implement, and manage appropriate resolutions.
- Experience examining and re-examining operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing new strategies.