$200K - $250K*
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Evaluate the market opportunity across revenue cycle management and clearinghouse services industries and identify opportunities, pain points, needs and value creation relative to market space and customers to drive competitive differentiation
• Reviews, designs and implements product direction, planning, functional and go to market requirements surrounding RCM data collection and integrity, billing, third party payer relationships, collections and other functions for market leading standard.
• Works closely and frequently with customers, focused user groups and participates in key healthcare associations to understand and ensure the voice of the customer is reflected in work processes.
• Define and execute a product roadmap designed to obtain market share within specialties and targeted white space.
• Determine a competitive pricing strategy that balances achieving company financial plans and
Valid through: 2020-4-9
$100K - $150K
14 days ago